|Imagine saying your vows in a beautiful English Country Garden surrounded by 17 acres of Cornish woodlands and fields, all exclusively yours for your wedding day.
Welcome to Cosawes Barton, a collection of 5 star luxury and award winning self-catering properties set in their own private country house estate & grounds between Truro and Falmouth. Whether you are looking for an intimate affair or a large marquee reception, take advantage of Cosawes Barton’s flexible set-up and picture perfect location.
Cosawes Barton provides a blank canvas for you to create your wedding day exactly the way you want it. Whether you are looking to elope or get married with your friends and family exclusively in your own country house estate, Cosawes Barton creates a very personal, flexible and unique setting for your wedding day. Submerse yourself in the wild Cornish countryside and enjoy all the added extras that you expect from 5 star accommodation, whilst making a truly personal and memorable day. We can accommodate ceremonies for 2 people to 60 people and a dedicated wedding coordinator is on hand to ensure that your day runs smoothly.
When it comes to your wedding ceremony you can choose from our wonderful outside locations: the Secret Garden with its stunning and unique 90m long Lime Walk creating a magical natural aisle or the gorgeous front entrance to Cosawes House.
Intimate Wedding Locations at Cosawes Barton
● The Linhay –can accommodate up to 35 guests ceremony & reception
● Carvosso Mill – can accommodate up to 60 guests ceremony and 40 for an informal reception
Marquee Weddings at Cosawes Barton
If you are planning a slightly larger wedding and want your guests to enjoy the outdoors as part of the big day, then we can also offer a location for a marquee reception. The gardens and grounds are an ideal setting for your marquee wedding. Cosawes Barton can accommodate a marquee for up to 130 guests.
Cosawes Barton price range for exclusive wedding hire:
Low season - (January-Easter and November-mid-December) from £3,300-£4,100
Mid-season – (Easter –June and September-October) from £4,300-£6,050
High season – (July and August and Christmas and New Year) from £5,400- £7,200
There is an additional supplement of £500 for marquee weddings.
Our prices include:
● Exclusive use of Cosawes Barton Gardens and Grounds;
● Exclusive use of our three 5* award winning holiday cottages – Tremayne Barn, Carvosso Mill and the Linhay – sleeping 18 for three nights (available in low season) or seven nights (mid or high season). We offer complete flexibility within your stay for times of arrival and departure;
● A pre meet with our in house wedding coordinator before your wedding; and
● The services of our in house wedding coordinator for up to 8 hours on the wedding day.
For further information on our wonderful weddings or to book a viewing, please call us on 01872 864026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.